torsdag 20. oktober 2016

Twisted

Inspiration for designs and details on layouts can be found lots of places. One of my fav places is Paper Issues (PI) which not only is a store, but also have a creative design team which whip up monthly fun challenges on PI's FB-page. One of them is "Pawsitively Pets" and the september twist was to use, on your page "something new to you, and something you have hoarded".


Paper pieces & frames: Simple Stories. Wood veeners: Jillibean Soup (?). Alpha: AC. Enamel dots: MME. Buttons & cut out love heart: unknown

 Details


I often mix manufactores and it works out just fine!





I had, new to me, a package of photo frames and paper pieces (to be used on pocked pages) and desided it was time to dig into them. I am a button hoarder - I love buttons, and the wood cats are hoarded, too. Time to let them go!

Do you hoard scrap stuff, too?

Ingen kommentarer: