tirsdag 17. mars 2015

Polaroid frame card (Card week day 1)

I spent the weekend making cards :-) I need some for myself, and my mum wants some, too, so I decided to just dive in and use up remains from kits and old stuff! I browsed my favourite challenge sites to kick start my mojo, and am going to share these inspirational places - and my creations - with you every day for an entire week! Today is day 1!


Let's start with a clean and simple card:

Cardstock: Bazill. Polaroid frame & stickers: Pebbles. Ribbon: unknown.
All materials except cs from MyCreativeScrapbook January kit


When I saw this sketch at CAS(E) this sketch, I imidiately thought of some paper polaroid frames I had laying around:



I just added left over paper clip stickers and yellow ribbon, and voila!

Close up to see the depth in this card (3D foam is a must have for me):



Thank you for stopping by, and please come back tomorrow for another card :-)

2 kommentarer:

Leigh Penner sa...

Oh, this is fabulous! Super sweet take on the sketch

Monique Liedtke sa...

Super fun card! Love the paper clips! what a fun idea!