onsdag 18. mars 2015

Bird Card (card week day 2)

I spent the weekend making cards :-) I need some for myself, and my mum wants some, too, so I decided to just dive in and use up remains from kits and old stuff! I browsed my favourite challenge sites to kick start my mojo, and am going to share these inspirational places - and my creations - with you every day for an entire week! Today is day 2!

I had the remains of the January Kit from My Creative Scrapbook laying on my desk, and thought of one of the stickes on the sticker sheet, when I saw this sketch at Retro Sketches:




My take on the sketch:



Patterned papers & stickers: Pebbles. Pins & ribbon: unknown. Wire: the local florist

 My sewing machine was still on my desk after a project I finished last week, so I took advantage of it and added some stitching.

The wire is from the local florist - I have them in several colors, and love how much they add to both cards and layouts.




Thank you for stopping by, and please come back tomorrow for another card :-)

1 kommentar:

Monique Liedtke sa...

Ohhh, this is really cute! Love the birdie!