tirsdag 6. januar 2015

Under construction. Gingerbread house

Every Christmas hubby makes a gingerbread house with the boys. The youngest is always the most eager, but as soon as the house is up, he starts asking when he may tear it down :-)


Patterned papers, stickers & cut outs: AC, pebbles. Alpha: Jillibean Soup
The materials, except cardstock & alpha, is from the December Crative kit at My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club - perfect for the theme :-)

Details



The design is taken from the Desember Sketch at My Creative Sketches:


I flipped the sketch, and replaced one of the photos with gingerbread houses.

I'm now done with scrapping my Christmas photos - it feels great not having to pull out seasonal papers for a while:-) Are you done with yours?

4 kommentarer:

Lee-Anne sa...

Fun layout! Love the gingerbread theme!

Shizuka sa...

Awesome layout!Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

Veronica Goh sa...

Love this! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

Mycreativescrapbook sa...

Love your layout, awesome use of the sketch. Thanks for joining the challenge