tirsdag 9. desember 2014

Childhood memories (The Studio Challenges December 7th Challenge)


As a kid, my mum, and later I, put our photos in albums and wrote some notes/the story behind the photos along with the photos. This is why I know this photo of my brother, my dad and I, was taken in 1976 on a canoe trip close to the Swedish border. The snap shoot photos are often of poor quality, but still good enough to tell about the 1976 camping fashion :-). On short line in the journaling tells that we still have the canoe - and use it!

CS: ClubScrap. Patterned papers: Harmonie, Fancy Pants Design. Wood items: Freckled Fawn. Buttons & cutouts: unknown

Here is this week's challenge at The Studio Challenges:
The Challenge today is: Childhood Memories, now is the time to go digging and find a lovely childhood photo with a story behind it. You could even recreate the photo, then and now!

This would be the perfect challenge for scrapping the old Christmas photo of you - or any other old photo!

Please head over to The Studio Challenges blog to see the rest of the DT's childhood memories and to play along. You have until January 4th to link up your creation!

Ingen kommentarer: