mandag 20. oktober 2014

Life is great (@Jameson)

We have travelled a lot this year, so many of my layouts these days are about places we have visited.
I still collect tickets, maps and other ephermas from our trips, and I include a few of them in some of my layouts - very "old school" scrapping, but it reminds me of why I scrap: to preserve the memories (Side note: I admit I love buying new scrap stuff, too).

In the layout below, the bottom "patterned paper" is a certificate from the Jameson Destillery in Dublin, Irland, a certificate which proves I'm a "Qualified Whiskey Taster". Like I need a certificate to prove it *lol*


Top paper & journaling page: unknown. Epoxy stickers, cork stickers, vellum stickers, washi & brads: Freckled Fawn.
 Bling: Prima

The design comes from this fun sketch at Sketch-N-Scrap ("Inspired by" Sketch #10)




Details:




Do you include non-scrappy items in your layouts, or have you ever done it?


12 kommentarer:

Lisa in Texas sa...

I love this one! I love the title work, embellishments and how you incorporated the memorabilia onto your layout! Thanks for joining us again at Sketch N Scrap!

M sa...

Wow! What an awesome layout! Absolutely love it!! Thanks for joining us at SketchNScrap! :)

Lydia sa...

What a cool layout! I love that you added the certificate with coordinating embellishments. Thank you for joining us at sketch n scrap!

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Kjempestilig! Stilig bruk av sertifikatet! Og at du var Whiskey drikker var jo en nyhet :-)
Selv foretrekker jeg annet når det kommer till sterkere varer. Ha det godt!

Elisabeth Helland sa...

er så genialt lekkert og så enkelt å la seg inspirere,,,knallflott LO...takk takk takk for at du deler

Rachelle Olaridge sa...

Fantastic and fun LO! Great take! Thanks for playing along with us at
Sketch N Scrap!

Kerry sa...

What a totally fab page! Love the use of your certificate and all the sweet cork embellishments. Thanks for sharing your holiday page with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Unknown sa...

I luv your take on the sketch!! I too am an "old school" scrapper (sounds better then Hoarder LOL)

Unknown sa...

Fantastic job! Thank you for joining us over at Sketch 'N' Scrap!

Marie-Christine Denis Mixed Média sa...

Beautiful layout!!!
Thanks to joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!!

Darcy sa...

I love that you scrap your memorabilia! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch ~N~ Scrap!

Wendy sa...

I agree with you! I think scrapping with "stuff" that you collect along the way is fabulous! I do that often myself! I also chuckled at your comment about being qualified to taste whisky! Thank you for sharing your work with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!