søndag 13. april 2014

21087 - New challenge at The Studio Challenges!

First, I want to applogize for not having anything new to show for two weeks. Life has provided me with some bad energy sucking issues, and my mojo just had a serious melt down. In fact, it has been so bad, that I have decided to step down from any DT commitments (except TSC) from May 1th. That said, unless life punches me in the face again, I'll be back before you know it - my energy level is increasing, and the mojo sneaking upon me. Until then, you have to deal with the fact that this blog will be updated on irregular bases for a while. Thank you for listening to me ranting :-)

----------------------------------

Anyway, we have a new challenge for you at The Studio Challenges:


Todays challenge is all about numbers 
Todays challenge is to create a layout including numbers, whether its your title, journaling or both would be even better!


Here is how I cracked the case:


Patterned paper & banner: Basic Grey. Alpha: AC. Other embellies: Freckled Fawn

My youngest son (11 YO) has a crush on soft guns ATM. I find the tiny plastic bullets all over the house - so annoying. I hope the crush is over soon...




Some detail photos:


Please head over to The Studio Challenges blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely takes on the challenge and to play along!

1 kommentar:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

For et artig tema å scrappe om Hilde. Men det er jo bare så typisk du å komme på noe sånt. Helt flott med sånne hverdags sider som gjör at vi kan huske små detaljer som ellers så lett går i glömsken!Ha det godt! :-)